I completed my diaper bag project last week, but with everything that’s going on right now I didn’t have the time to post the pictures. Guess what? My friend had her baby last week, so it’s a good thing I finished it so quickly. I haven’t had a chance to send it to her yet, although I’m still waiting for them to send me their new address.

It’s my first project like this, so it’s quite obvious where the flaws are and I wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up not liking it too well. I mean, it’s not horrific, but I had a minor problem with the fabric. The lining was supposed to be the outside pattern, and the outside pattern was supposed to be the lining, so it kind of looks like it’s inside out – at least to me. You know, it’s true: we are our own worst critic.



The lighting in my house at night is pretty poor so it’s hard to get a true sense of the colors. The bag has inside three pockets at each side of the bag, with two bottle pockets at each end and a cell phone pocket on the outside. I cannot imagine how any cell phone would fit in that pocket, since it’s tall and skinny; but maybe it can be used for something else. You never know. :)

Voila! My very first nappy bag!

Advertisements